Here you will see students as young as 4 and 5 years old doing algebra and "advanced" math, without ever knowing it's supposed to be hard.
You are invited to learn how to use this method...



Saturday, October 30, 2010

Avoid Internet SCAMS

From: monica cynthia
To: serv-67faf-2032915272@craigslist.org
Sent: Sat, October 30, 2010 1:42:32 AM
Subject: Algebra HELP! (Makawao)

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

--
Hello,
I require your tutorial service for my son who needs tutorial in your
specialized field. I would like to make a tutoring arrangement between
you and my son for the month of Dec 2010 till dec 23rd, I would like
you to tutor him within a period of 1 month, on a schedule basis of 1
hr Daily, 3 times weekly, totaling 12 times in a month.
I am willing to pay your rates. Kindly get back to me with the total
cost of tutoring her for a month / 4 weeks.
Regards,

Hmmmm, which is it him or her? And two first names...okay I'll play along.

------------------------------------------------------------------
this message was remailed to you via: serv-67faf-2032915272@craigslist.org
------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Crewton Ramone
Subject: Re: Algebra HELP! (Makawao)
To: "monica cynthia"
Date: Saturday, October 30, 2010, 11:25 AM

Why not start in Nov so it's not all crammed into one month...better retention, better results. Then he only comes once or twice a week...
If you come for 11 classes in a row I'll give you the last on free....

11 @ 40 = 440.00 ÷ 12 = 36.67@...

Refer a student or two and I'll give you bonus classes...


Re: Algebra HELP! (Makawao)
...
From:
Monica Cynthia NOTE NEW ADDRESS [Chat now]
...
Add to Contacts
To: Crewton Ramone
Hello,
Thanks for getting back to me, my son is coming for an holiday in your area(City), His name is David and he is 15 years old.I want him to be busy during Holiday Period ,because am in England for business trip i will be back in 2 month Time that is why i want him to be lesson, I want you to calculate the cost of 2 hour per day for two days in week for the whole a Month of December end 23rd 2010 and E-mail me the total cost, and i have someone(Nanny) that will always drives him down to your lesson center. Kindly Respond with your information below to be on the Cashier check.....
FULL NAME to be On The Check And ADDRESS WITH ZIP CODE....(NO P.O Box) and Cell phone number
Thanks and hope to read from you soon.My son full name is David Chris
Best Regards
Monica


Looks like a form letter to me...JFSAG what will they say if I ask for cash?

--- On Sat, 10/30/10, Crewton Ramone wrote:


From: Crewton Ramone
Subject: Re: Algebra HELP! (Makawao)
To: "Monica Cynthia"
Date: Saturday, October 30, 2010, 7:09 PM

When he comes have him bring cash.


Same form letter not even any customizations or ad libs...amateur scammer. Not even any fun to play with.

From: Monica Cynthia
To: Crewton Ramone
Sent: Sat, October 30, 2010 4:58:13 AM
Subject: Re: Algebra HELP! (Makawao)

Hello,
Thanks for getting back to me, my son is coming for an holiday in your area(City), His name is David and he is 15 years old.I want him to be busy during Holiday Period ,because am in England for business trip i will be back in 2 month Time that is why i want him to be lesson, I want you to calculate the cost of 2 hour per day for two days in week for the whole a Month of December end 23rd 2010 and E-mail me the total cost, and i have someone(Nanny) that will always drives him down to your lesson center. Kindly Respond with your information below to be on the Cashier check.....
FULL NAME to be On The Check And ADDRESS WITH ZIP CODE....(NO P.O Box) and Cell phone number
Thanks and hope to read from you soon.My son full name is David Chris
Best Regards
Monica

People with two first names...who need my full name and cell phone and who don't ask for directions but wand adress and zip code and DON'T want a PO box. It blows me away that people fall for these scams in the first place...

--- On Sat, 10/30/10, Crewton Ramone wrote:

Ghana, Nigeria or Kenya?


It would have been fun to see how they tried to get my bank account info but I lost patience for it...if they reply I will post that here but somehow I doubt I'll get a response? Will be putting those to emails on spammers lists...lol...just reply to personal ads on craigslist or other questionable sites...but put their emails in instead of yours. Also if some hot young thing wants to be friends on FB or MySpace I'll give them those emails...

No comments:

Post a Comment