Here you will see students as young as 4 and 5 years old doing algebra and "advanced" math, without ever knowing it's supposed to be hard.
You are invited to learn how to use this method...



Thursday, August 12, 2010

Social Media Management

Here is a website I have been working on. Has more to do with math than you might think.

Internet marketing is a numbers game.

Social Media is growing exponentially in that realm. People are figuring out how to use social media in commerce.

Enter The Social Media Manager.


Maui Social Media Manager.

http://www.jfsag.com/social-media-manager.html


Note: the website is still very much under construction.

I have been using these principals to promote Crewton Ramone's House of Math, and guess what? It works. I get clients off my Facebook page and I have managed to get to the top of quite a few search engine listings...type in "math tutor Maui" or "Maui math tutor" for example.

But I also rank highly for "Mortensen math" and actually higher than the Mortensen Company for "Mortensen Math Tutor" which makes me laugh.

Now I am going to start using this knowledge to help some local business on Maui...and make a penny or two for myself while I'm at it...

1 comment:

  1. One of the most obvious benefits for most businesses using social media. Whether users directly engage with your brand.

    ReplyDelete