Here you will see students as young as 4 and 5 years old doing algebra and "advanced" math, without ever knowing it's supposed to be hard.
You are invited to learn how to use this method...



Sunday, November 22, 2015

Algebra with Base Ten Blocks For A 6 Year Old.

 Your kids could be doing this.  Just get a password. 
 

From an email I got:

 "Made much more "math" sense since I had paid $50 for the 2 previous years. 

 And when you announced that your price was going up for the lifetime membership, it was an easy decision. Thanks for doing what you do. My 6 year old is now working on division since yesterday and it was so easy for him. We worked on division facts from 100 down and he only missed a handful. Not bad for his first day. But of course, working on multiplication for the last 6 months made it a whole lot easier. 

When we were done, he said "division is not that hard, why do they wait to teach it in 4th grade?" (He has a fourth grade cousin.)

I'm sending you a link of me and my son factoring Tri-nomials if you get a chance to glance at it. Nothing grand, especially since you have seen it thousands of times with other 6 year olds.




"I am really appreciating your website and all those YouTube videos. I needed to get a firm grasp on so many concepts and how they are related, never mind how to then go about teaching it. I feel that this is the first real opportunity for me to actually really understand what I was taught all those years ago. All that 'stuff' that I had no idea what they were talking about, clueless as to the why too, and so also promptly forgot pretty much everything.

Thank you for all your time, energy and effort!
Sincerely,

JP, UK"

Well I have good news and I have bad news. The good news.
Sale will be happening on Friday 27 Nov 2015.
Lots of Items on sale.
I will have passwords on sale. I will have gift certificates for training on sale. I will include a training with some kits...and of course 10 pay options.
Now the bad news: prices are going up...just a few bucks here and there; but pretty much all plastic is going up...like a DCSK will be $551.25 instead of $525.00 mostly reflecting shipping costs.
Combo kits will be 95 bucks instead of 88.75...etc...but during the sale they will be less...and as you notice we haven't had a sale since June and depending on how this one goes it will be quite a while until the next one...whether this goes well or not.
Might want to tell your friends to get on it NOW.




No comments:

Post a Comment