Here you will see students as young as 4 and 5 years old doing algebra and "advanced" math, without ever knowing it's supposed to be hard.
You are invited to learn how to use this method...



Thursday, September 16, 2010

2 Hours in 10 Minutes...

Some times it feels like 10 minutes and two hours fly by.

Really.

Here are two 5 minute screencasts covering a two hour session with a student who is 11...his friend did not show up so it wasn't quite as much fun and we did not go as fast because as he said, "it's no fair trying to beat you, you already know all this stuff."

We did cover a lot of ground though. We had fun and two hours do go by FAST.


 
Here is the YouTube video on Cross Multiplication I talk about, and here is another follow up video on Cross Multiplication.

And here are links to my square numbers page and problem solving page.



If you see my add on Face Book (those who live on Maui) don't be afraid to click "like" or click through to my webpage...I am not paying per click but per thousand impressions...I did the math, PPC did not make any sense at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment