Here you will see students as young as 4 and 5 years old doing algebra and "advanced" math, without ever knowing it's supposed to be hard.
You are invited to learn how to use this method...



Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Group Learning Is Best.

I talk about this constantly with parents who always want one on one tutoring for their children...groups are better. And there must be some desire to learn. That's why I like enrichment as opposed to panic sessions where we have to study for tests...

Talk about "directed discovery"!



Many of the concepts he talks about for teaching are already understood and in use in "my method". Or should I say the method I use. Here is a great example of group learning while having fun and playing games.

This group of homeschoolers turns integers into child's play.

You want blocks or tutoring? Contact me here.

 Find me on Face Book.

 And now Instagram too.



No comments:

Post a Comment