Here you will see students as young as 4 and 5 years old doing algebra and "advanced" math, without ever knowing it's supposed to be hard.
You are invited to learn how to use this method...



Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Math Webinars

I just went through several math webinars from various companies on several different platforms. They all looked basically the same. Person talking over slides. Boo.

I promise not to do webinars like this. I'll have streaming video showing the blocks/manipulatives, not static slides with words and mathematical symbols on them...

The platform I have chosen is dimdim, no software to download just use your web browser...with this platform I can stream you video, share my desktop, use a whiteboard, share online video, share webpages etc...and I could do slides too but...

I can also use this to tutor...two way video, shared whiteboard: it really is getting to the point where it's almost like being there. Just a few years ago this wasn't possible.

I plan on doing webinars for FREE to start and then eventually charging 100 bucks for 20 - 30 hours of training.

The online tutoring will be 40.00 an hour...I think you will be quite amazed at how far the technology has progressed...you really can "interact."

Scroll down to the bottom of this page to be notified:

http://www.crewtonramoneshouseofmath.com/math-tutoring-on-Maui.html

Also check out the rest of my website:
http://www.crewtonramoneshouseofmath.com/

Imagine being able to participate in videos like this, ask questions while you see what's happening and not be limited to 10 minutes:

http://www.crewtonramoneshouseofmath.com/problem-solving.html


Many people have a set of blocks or manipulatives and then go "now what?" Here is a chance to find out how to best use your blocks...and if you don't have a set you can use mine as it were. And ask questions. And get direction(s). And more.

1 comment:

  1. And now I do them all the time using gmail vid chat....back in 2010 it ws an idea...now it's EZ...

    ReplyDelete